Legal terms & Data Policy
Find out more about our products or the order you placed :
Ask us anything :
Association loi 1901, registered in Paris on 10/13/2020 under n° W751258432
Rue Eugène-Marziano 25,
1227 Genève, Suisse
Design & Development
Data protection declaration
We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest!
This website is important to us, so please note the following information about the processing of your data:
1 Information on the collection, processing and usage of your personal data
1.1 Thank you for visiting our website. We would like to inform you about the usage of your personal data while using our website as follows. Personal data are all data that can be used to identify you.
1.2 The data controller of this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Tapenade Records 90 Rue du Mont Saint Clair, Mauguio, France, E-Mail: email@example.com . The data controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidantial contents (e.g. orders or requests to the responsible data handling person) this website uses SSL-/TLS-encryption. You can recognize the encryption wherever you find the character string “https://“ and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2 Data collection if you visit our website
f you use our website for informational purposes only, that is, if you do not register or provide us with information, we collect only the data that your browser transmits to our server (known as “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our website
- Date and time of the access
- quantity of the sent data in byte
- Source from where you accessed the website
- browser and operating system
- AIP address (anonymized).
The processing takes place in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit.f of the GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. storing the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, either to perform the contract or in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. To protect our legitimate interests, the best possible functionality of the website and a user-friendly and efficient design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. To this end, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the above-mentioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of these cookies and the extent of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser to inform you when cookies are set and to allow you to decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it handles cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find it for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/supprimer-et-g%C3%A9rer-les-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-tiers-et-protection-contre-pistage
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
Please note that the functionality of our online shop can be restricted by the exclusion of cookies.
When you contact us (e.g. by using the contact form or by e-mail), personal data is collected. The data collected in the case of a contact form can be viewed from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit.f of the GDPR. If your contact is for the purpose of concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed; this is the case if this can be inferred from the circumstances
5 Data processing concerning the opening of a customer account/for contract execution
According to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the performance of a contract or when opening a customer account. The collected data can be viewed from the respective input forms. Your customer account can be deleted at any time by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the complete execution of the contract or the deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked in compliance with the fiscal and commercial retention periods and deleted after the expiration of these periods.
6 Usage of your data for direct marketing purposes
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of any other data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you a newsletter by e-mail if you have expressly confirmed that you consent to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to click on a link to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you are giving us your consent to use your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address as provided by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address in the future. The data we collect when you register for the newsletter is used exclusively for advertising purposes via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be immediately removed from our newsletter distribution list
6.2 E-mail newsletter/regular customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular e-mail offers for similar goods or services from our range. In accordance with Article 7 (3) UWG, we do not need to obtain your separate consent for this. In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in a personalised mailing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) UWG. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you an e-mail. You have the right to object at any time to the use of your e-mail address for the above-mentioned advertising purposes with effect for the future by informing the person responsible named at the beginning. In this case, you only pay the transmission costs according to the basic rates. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
6.3 Sending newsletters via Brevo
Our e-mail newsletters are sent via the technical service provider Brevo 7 rue de Madrid 75008 Paris, France https://www.brevo.com/fr/ to whom we transfer the data you provided when you registered for the newsletter. This transfer takes place in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in using an efficient, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. Please note that your data is generally transferred to a Brevo server in France and stored there in Belgium or Ireland.
Brevo uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For evaluation purposes, the e-mails sent contain web beacons or tracking pixels, which are one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. In this way, it is possible to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked. Technical information is also recorded (e.g. access time, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is collected exclusively in pseudonymised form and is not linked to your other personal data; any direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of the newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used
If you wish to object to the analysis of data for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
In addition, Brevo may use this data in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. However, Brevo does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
7 Processing of data in the ordering process
7.1 In order to process your order, we cooperate with the following service provider(s) who assist us in whole or in part in the execution of the contracts concluded. Certain personal data is passed on to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company responsible for delivery in the context of processing the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the processing of the payment, if this is necessary for the processing of the payment. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you of this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Article 6, paragraph 1, point b of the GDPR.
7.2 Use of payment service providers
When selecting the payment method PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – “purchase on account” or “payment in instalments” via PayPal, we transfer your payment data to PayPal (Europe) Sarl et Cie, SCA, 22 – 24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “PayPal”), continue. The transfer takes place in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, point b of the GDPR and only to the extent necessary for the processing of payments.
You may object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal can always
When selecting a payment method of the payment service provider Stripe, the payment will be processed by the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, Block 4, Harcourt Center, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, to whom we will provide the information you provided during the ordering process as well as information about Pass on your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of processing payments with the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only to the extent necessary for this purpose. You can find more information on Stripe’s data protection at the URL https://stripe.com/fr/legal
8 Rights of the affected person
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller of your personal data, of which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the intended retention period or the criteria for determining the retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we have not collected it from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, significant information on the logic involved and the scope and expected effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the safeguards in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR when your data are transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR: you have the right to rectify immediately incorrect data about you and/or to complete your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right of deletion in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Article 17(1) of the GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR: you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data is verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need the data once the purpose has been fulfilled or if you have objected to the reasons for your particular situation , as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh ;
- Right to information in accordance with Article 19 of the GDPR: if you have asserted the right of correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of data or notification of the restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR: you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR: you have the right to revoke your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be founded on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the moment of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
8.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WITHIN BALANCING OF INTERESTS WE PROCEED YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON THE PREDOMINANCE OF OUR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU CAN OBJECT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC PERSONAL SITUATION AT ANY TIME WITH FUTURE EFFECT.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR THIS THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM, OR IF THE FURTHER PROCESSING SERVES THE ASSERTION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING REASONS, YOU SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THAT REASON. YOU CAN EXERCISE THIS RIGHT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IN CASE OF EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE STOP PROCESSING YOUR DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING.
9 Duration of the retention of personal data
The duration of the retention/storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the period stipulated by law (commercial or tax law). After the expiration of this term the data will be deleted routinely, unless they are not neccessary for the performance or the initiation of a contract and/or there is no legitimate interest for further retention on our side.